Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random Thoughts: May 20th

ROCHESTER - Like I promised, every now and again I create curiosities for myself, or quick thoughts, that aren't exactly suited for full blown rants. This is another small offering of random thoughts:

1. Does Bush even care if we catch Osama bin Laden? I am guessing no, and I am also guessing that John McCain doesn't either.

2. Shouldn't the media be asking why we can't catch bin Laden? Oops, I forgot, the media is conservative and do all they can to protect themselves by protecting Republicans.

3. Why are people obsessed with Hillary dropping out before convention? Isn't that what conventions are for, to figure this stuff out?

4. Cheers to Rochester's Tim Redding for helping Brian Gionta, Ryan Callahan and Abby Wambach for giving us some hometown heroes to root for on the national sports scene.

5. Lastly, all my prayers go out to my hero, Senator Ted Kennedy. Looks like he is recovering well from seizures suffered over the weekend. You know he will be the first to point out that every American should get the kind of health care he received, which likely helped minimize the effects of the seizures.

No comments: